Last updated: May 25, 2018
We want to protect your privacy and security
We collect data on this website. We try to protect your privacy and security.
We will never sell any of your data.
If you have any concerns or questions about the privacy practices of our website, you can contact our site administrator at email@example.com.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
We collect statistical information about this site. We do our best to only collect information we need and will use.
- Number of sessions on the website
- Geographic location of users – through IP address tracking
- Behavior on the website, such as:
- Time spent on pages
- Pages visited
- Links clicked
- Use of site search, including search terms
- Type of device (desktop, mobile phone, tablet) used
How we use Google Analytics data:
- To track how much our content is used and visited. This helps us prioritize which content to update and promote.
- To report to our funders and partners about website usage from year to year.
- To inform how we design and present our website – so we can make it work better for more users.
- To identify problems or barriers to access on our website.
We share Google Analytics data with:
- Our funders and potential funders
- Partners in the legal aid and legal aid technology communities – for joint work on website improvement projects or for informational purposes/studies of legal aid website use.
- Contractors performing development or maintenance work on our website
We do not sell data, or use data to try to sell products or services to users. We may use data to target advertising of our services or website as a way of conducting outreach for the free legal services and information we provide.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
Parts of our site are for children. Our websites do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under 13.
Parts of this website are intended for children. We do not collect any personally identifying information about anyone using this website, including children.
If you are a parent or guardian and you believe our websites have collected personal information about your child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about protecting your child's privacy online.
How do we process donations?
We may update this policy
We will update this policy as needed. We will post and highlight any changes on this page, and we will post the date of the latest update at the top of the page. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Questions? Concerns? Contact Us.